AS3 IIoT & Industry 4.0
The AS3 is Toshiba’s latest low voltage drive with enhanced real-time communications and advanced features. Equipped with embedded dual-port Ethernet/IP, the dual-rated AS3 is ready for use out-of-the-box with no optional devices needed. The AS3 meets the requirements of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 automation and features superior motor control technology and electrical circuit design for your application needs.
AS3 UL TYPE 12/IP 55
INCREASED PROTECTION FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
Toshiba’s AS3 UL Type 12/IP55 adjustable speed drive is designed to withstand harsh environments and features built-in communications, allowing end-users to access real-time data and refined controls to maximize system performance.
- Increased Protection – From falling water, splashing water, dust, dirt, lint and fibers to operate in the harshest of environments.
- Industry 4.0/IoT (Internet of Things) – Industry 4.0 is the evolution of manufacturing, empowering businesses to learn and adjust from data available through connected manufacturing.
- Dual Port Ethernet IP – Enables simple connection of multiple AS3s on one network, simplifying cable management.
- Embedded Web Server – Allows for quick access to Ethernet IP setup, parameters, and real-time monitoring for diagnostics. Accessible through standard web browsers on PC, tablets, and smart phones.
- Built-in LCD Display & Advanced Keypad – Multi-language LCD display, remote mounting, available IP65 cover, transfer/save parameters, real-time clock for fault logging, and calendar functionality.
- QR Codes – Displayed when troubleshooting faults or alarms, providing immediate access to a dedicated web link for maintenance and support.
- STO Terminal – Detachable terminal strip meets IEC directives for safety with full implementation of Safe-Torque Off, which quickly shuts down the system in the event of an emergency stop.
- Permanent Magnet Motor Control – For control of permanent magnet (PM) motors with higher torque and efficiency values.
- Pump Control – Multi-PID control with sleep function and the ability to autonomously control booster pumps based on system demands or operating a secondary PID control loop.
- ASD Pro Software – Toshiba’s programming software, which allows the user to utilize logic-type programming without the expense of a micro PLC.
AS3P Low Voltage Drive
The durable AS3P adjustable speed drive (ASD) outdoor assembly is a short lead time product available at low costs by utilizing a standardized design and options. These include line reactors, surge arrestors and a maximum of four door-mounted control options. All units have a NEMA 3R outdoor rated free standing enclosure.
Plus Pack Outdoor with VLP®
Toshiba’s Plus Pack outdoor adjustable speed drive is revolutionizing the industry by combining Toshiba’s robust Plus Pack technology and Toshiba’s proprietary, ground-breaking Virtual Linear Pump (VLP) Technology.
VLP Technology allows the Plus Pack to directly, precisely, and linearly control pressure, temperature, level, or flow using single or multiple devices while balancing the load between them. This innovative drive is designed to withstand even the harshest of conditions and is engineered to provide tight speed control, while offering the industry’s most user-friendly operator interface.
Toshiba’s heavy duty S15 adjustable speed drive is a compact and high performance drive designed for controlling a wide range of variable and constant torque applications. This micro-drive is capable of working with permanent magnet (PM) motors, which allows for greater flexibility in selecting a motor for an application and optimizes energy savings. A robust design allows the S15 to operate in extreme temperatures and environments. In addition, the S15 features advanced technologies, and an expanded PID control allows a greater level of precise control and operation of difficult level control applications. No other micro-drive delivers such reliable and extreme performance with extensive capabilities at such a competitive cost.
The S15 is one of the most compact drives available on the market. This drive makes a fantastic choice if footprint or price is an issue for the end user as it still offers heavy duty ratings through a 150%/60s overload rating and up to 60C ambient temperature.
Q9 Plus HVAC
The Toshiba Q9 Plus adjustable speed drive is a revolution in pump control. By incorporating Toshiba’s proprietary, ground-breaking Virtual Linear Pump (VLP) Technology, the Q9 Plus directly, precisely, and linearly controls pressure, level, or flow. This eliminates many obstacles users thought were an integral part of pump control and sets a new standard in ingenuity, performance, and ease-of-use for the pump industry.
The Q9 adjustable speed drive is a solid-state AC drive designed for commercial variable torque applications such as fans and pumps for VAV systems, cooling towers, and pump systems. The Q9 features a multi-functional LCD display that provides a programming interface, monitoring display, and operation mode. The Q9 provides protection against drive overload, motor overload, overvoltage, and ground faults, to name a few. These features make the Q9 suitable for a wide variety of applications that require reliable motor control.
The Toshiba QX7 adjustable speed drive is designed for HVAC applications where harmonic content is critical to the power grid. The QX7’s patented 18-pulse design is the most sensible solution for the high demands of the HVAC industry, eliminating the need to add other filters and costly isolation transformers.
H9 Heavy Duty General Purpose
The H9 adjustable speed drive is the most advanced heavy duty drive ever offered by Toshiba. It is a blend of a robust power platform and a state-of-the-art control scheme. With its dual 32-bit processor controls, the H9 provides the ability to operate the toughest of applications while still maintaining a high level of control.
G7 LV Severe Duty Industrial
Whether your requirements are a DC drive application or a new AC installation, the G7 adjustable speed drive is the clear choice. The G7 provides flux vector technology with or without the use of encoder feedback, and is engineered to offer tight control over both torque and speed while offering the industry’s most user-friendly operator interface. Designed to handle the most demanding conditions, the G7 drive continues to be the best choice in the industry for the most demanding applications.
HX7 LV Standard Duty Specialty
In some industrial applications, users need reliable and efficient adjustable speed drives that do not contribute significant harmonic distortion to the power grid. The HX7 is the newest addition to the Toshiba 7-Series family offering the latest technology and proven reliability.
- Patented 18 Pulse Design (US Patent 6396723 – JP Patent 2000-179543, Pending)
- Small Footprint
- Powerful, User-Friendly Operator Interface
- Variety of Communication Options
Q7 LV Variable Torque HVAC
The Q7 Series adjustable speed drive combines our state-of-the-art IGBTs with faster microprocessors to give you the most advanced HVAC drive we have ever built. The Q7 is built to last, utilizing oversized transistors to increase the life of the drive and heavy-duty DC bus capacitors to absorb spikes and dips that may occur during operation. It is available with AC link reactor or DC link reactor along with 12- or 18-pulse options to mitigate harmonics on power systems. The Q7 is a quiet, dependable, and user-friendly drive that is perfect for any HVAC system.