AS3 IIoT & Industry 4.0
The AS3 is Toshiba’s latest low voltage drive with enhanced real-time communications and advanced features. Equipped with embedded dual-port Ethernet/IP, the dual-rated AS3 is ready for use out-of-the-box with no optional devices needed. The AS3 meets the requirements of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 automation and features superior motor control technology and electrical circuit design for your application needs.
AS3 UL TYPE 12/IP 55
INCREASED PROTECTION FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
Toshiba’s AS3 UL Type 12/IP55 adjustable speed drive is designed to withstand harsh environments and features built-in communications, allowing end-users to access real-time data and refined controls to maximize system performance.
- Increased Protection – From falling water, splashing water, dust, dirt, lint and fibers to operate in the harshest of environments.
- Industry 4.0/IoT (Internet of Things) – Industry 4.0 is the evolution of manufacturing, empowering businesses to learn and adjust from data available through connected manufacturing.
- Dual Port Ethernet IP – Enables simple connection of multiple AS3s on one network, simplifying cable management.
- Embedded Web Server – Allows for quick access to Ethernet IP setup, parameters, and real-time monitoring for diagnostics. Accessible through standard web browsers on PC, tablets, and smart phones.
- Built-in LCD Display & Advanced Keypad – Multi-language LCD display, remote mounting, available IP65 cover, transfer/save parameters, real-time clock for fault logging, and calendar functionality.
- QR Codes – Displayed when troubleshooting faults or alarms, providing immediate access to a dedicated web link for maintenance and support.
- STO Terminal – Detachable terminal strip meets IEC directives for safety with full implementation of Safe-Torque Off, which quickly shuts down the system in the event of an emergency stop.
- Permanent Magnet Motor Control – For control of permanent magnet (PM) motors with higher torque and efficiency values.
- Pump Control – Multi-PID control with sleep function and the ability to autonomously control booster pumps based on system demands or operating a secondary PID control loop.
- ASD Pro Software – Toshiba’s programming software, which allows the user to utilize logic-type programming without the expense of a micro PLC.
AS3P Low Voltage Drive
The durable AS3P adjustable speed drive (ASD) outdoor assembly is a short lead time product available at low costs by utilizing a standardized design and options. These include line reactors, surge arrestors and a maximum of four door-mounted control options. All units have a NEMA 3R outdoor rated free standing enclosure.
Plus Pack Outdoor with VLP®
Toshiba’s Plus Pack outdoor adjustable speed drive is revolutionizing the industry by combining Toshiba’s robust Plus Pack technology and Toshiba’s proprietary, ground-breaking Virtual Linear Pump (VLP) Technology.
VLP Technology allows the Plus Pack to directly, precisely, and linearly control pressure, temperature, level, or flow using single or multiple devices while balancing the load between them. This innovative drive is designed to withstand even the harshest of conditions and is engineered to provide tight speed control, while offering the industry’s most user-friendly operator interface.
Toshiba’s heavy duty S15 adjustable speed drive is a compact and high performance drive designed for controlling a wide range of variable and constant torque applications. This micro-drive is capable of working with permanent magnet (PM) motors, which allows for greater flexibility in selecting a motor for an application and optimizes energy savings. A robust design allows the S15 to operate in extreme temperatures and environments. In addition, the S15 features advanced technologies, and an expanded PID control allows a greater level of precise control and operation of difficult level control applications. No other micro-drive delivers such reliable and extreme performance with extensive capabilities at such a competitive cost.
The S15 is one of the most compact drives available on the market. This drive makes a fantastic choice if footprint or price is an issue for the end user as it still offers heavy duty ratings through a 150%/60s overload rating and up to 60C ambient temperature.
Topdrive350 Series General Purpose Drives
The Topdrive350 series is a high performance and high precision VFD compatible with asynchronous and permanent magnet synchronous motors. The TD350 series provides wide voltage ranges and several different methods (MODBUS, PROFIBUS-DP, CANopen, and EtherNet/IP) to communicate with the VFD. The TD350 relies upon a 32-bit DSP and utilizes an advanced vector control algorithm to provide a high performance and high precision motor control.
Topdrive20 Series Micro Drives
Topdrive20 series is a micro type general vector inverter, specifically designed as a high performance mini VFD used in the small power market, using the leading international vector control algorithm with excellent product features.
Topdrive20 series is compatibile with wall and rail installation by utilizing a smaller, compact, efficient design. Topdrive20 series is widely used in textile machinery, food machinery, printing/packaging, fans and pumps, ceramic equipment, wood working equipment, conveying equipment, etc.
Altivar Process ATV600
Variable speed drive for fluid management from 1HP (0,75kW) to 250HP (160kW).
Variable Speed Drive with embedded Services dedicated to process Industry and Utilities for 3 phases synchronous, asynchrous and special motors from 1HP (0,75kW) to 250HP (160kW).
Altivar Process ATV900
Variable speed drive for demanding applications from 0.75kW to 800kW
Variable speed drives and drive systems dedicated to maximum productivity with excellent motor control and connectivity capabilities (0.75kW to 800kW)