AS3 IIoT & Industry 4.0
The AS3 is Toshiba’s latest low voltage drive with enhanced real-time communications and advanced features. Equipped with embedded dual-port Ethernet/IP, the dual-rated AS3 is ready for use out-of-the-box with no optional devices needed. The AS3 meets the requirements of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 automation and features superior motor control technology and electrical circuit design for your application needs.
AS3 UL TYPE 12/IP 55
INCREASED PROTECTION FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
Toshiba’s AS3 UL Type 12/IP55 adjustable speed drive is designed to withstand harsh environments and features built-in communications, allowing end-users to access real-time data and refined controls to maximize system performance.
- Increased Protection – From falling water, splashing water, dust, dirt, lint and fibers to operate in the harshest of environments.
- Industry 4.0/IoT (Internet of Things) – Industry 4.0 is the evolution of manufacturing, empowering businesses to learn and adjust from data available through connected manufacturing.
- Dual Port Ethernet IP – Enables simple connection of multiple AS3s on one network, simplifying cable management.
- Embedded Web Server – Allows for quick access to Ethernet IP setup, parameters, and real-time monitoring for diagnostics. Accessible through standard web browsers on PC, tablets, and smart phones.
- Built-in LCD Display & Advanced Keypad – Multi-language LCD display, remote mounting, available IP65 cover, transfer/save parameters, real-time clock for fault logging, and calendar functionality.
- QR Codes – Displayed when troubleshooting faults or alarms, providing immediate access to a dedicated web link for maintenance and support.
- STO Terminal – Detachable terminal strip meets IEC directives for safety with full implementation of Safe-Torque Off, which quickly shuts down the system in the event of an emergency stop.
- Permanent Magnet Motor Control – For control of permanent magnet (PM) motors with higher torque and efficiency values.
- Pump Control – Multi-PID control with sleep function and the ability to autonomously control booster pumps based on system demands or operating a secondary PID control loop.
- ASD Pro Software – Toshiba’s programming software, which allows the user to utilize logic-type programming without the expense of a micro PLC.
AS3P Low Voltage Drive
The durable AS3P adjustable speed drive (ASD) outdoor assembly is a short lead time product available at low costs by utilizing a standardized design and options. These include line reactors, surge arrestors and a maximum of four door-mounted control options. All units have a NEMA 3R outdoor rated free standing enclosure.
Plus Pack Outdoor with VLP®
Toshiba’s Plus Pack outdoor adjustable speed drive is revolutionizing the industry by combining Toshiba’s robust Plus Pack technology and Toshiba’s proprietary, ground-breaking Virtual Linear Pump (VLP) Technology.
VLP Technology allows the Plus Pack to directly, precisely, and linearly control pressure, temperature, level, or flow using single or multiple devices while balancing the load between them. This innovative drive is designed to withstand even the harshest of conditions and is engineered to provide tight speed control, while offering the industry’s most user-friendly operator interface.
Toshiba’s heavy duty S15 adjustable speed drive is a compact and high performance drive designed for controlling a wide range of variable and constant torque applications. This micro-drive is capable of working with permanent magnet (PM) motors, which allows for greater flexibility in selecting a motor for an application and optimizes energy savings. A robust design allows the S15 to operate in extreme temperatures and environments. In addition, the S15 features advanced technologies, and an expanded PID control allows a greater level of precise control and operation of difficult level control applications. No other micro-drive delivers such reliable and extreme performance with extensive capabilities at such a competitive cost.
The S15 is one of the most compact drives available on the market. This drive makes a fantastic choice if footprint or price is an issue for the end user as it still offers heavy duty ratings through a 150%/60s overload rating and up to 60C ambient temperature.
H9 Heavy Duty General Purpose
The H9 adjustable speed drive is the most advanced heavy duty drive ever offered by Toshiba. It is a blend of a robust power platform and a state-of-the-art control scheme. With its dual 32-bit processor controls, the H9 provides the ability to operate the toughest of applications while still maintaining a high level of control.
HX7 LV Standard Duty Specialty
In some industrial applications, users need reliable and efficient adjustable speed drives that do not contribute significant harmonic distortion to the power grid. The HX7 is the newest addition to the Toshiba 7-Series family offering the latest technology and proven reliability.
- Patented 18 Pulse Design (US Patent 6396723 – JP Patent 2000-179543, Pending)
- Small Footprint
- Powerful, User-Friendly Operator Interface
- Variety of Communication Options
AS1 Adjustable Speed Drives
Designed with the end-user in mind, the AS1 drive combines a rugged, proven power platform with the latest technologies to provide users with a smarter, stronger, more reliable drive with flexible application control.
- Advanced Design – The modular construction of the AS1 allows the unit to be installed into nearly any application quickly and easily. The laminated bus-plane technology used in the AS1 allows for a reduced component count, enhanced reliability, and easier service
- Easy Installation and Programming – Allows the user to operate the AS1 drive with little or no programming. At the same time, the AS1 maintains one of the most expansive parameter sets in the industry, allowing you to tailor the drive to your specific application.
- Tough Environment – Conditions are no problem for the AS1. Designed to operate in extreme environments, the AS1 can operate in temperatures up to 122°F without derating and can also be configured for use in temperatures of up to 140°F. Designed to be used in a sealed cabinet, the AS1 allows integrators to mount the heat-sink externally to the drive cabinet for simple and efficient cooling of the unit.
- Superior Control – The AS1’s improved PID algorithm makes it easier than ever to dial in your process control application. New parameters such as a delay filter and a process control lower limit, and new functions such as the AS1’s new speed PID and easy positioning algorithms, give the drive expanded capabilities to takeon difficult applications.
- Powerful Performance – The AS1 offers both sensorless and feedback vector control providing heavy duty performance. Toshiba’s motor over flux braking technology allows the AS1 to provide as much as 30% of its rated power for use in stopping a heavy or high inertia load without the use of a dynamic braking resistor.
Topdrive310 Series General Purpose Drives
Topdrive310 series inverters are high performance open loop vector inverters for controlling asynchronous AC induction motors and permanent magnet synchronous motors.
Applying the most advanced sensorless vector control technology which keeps pace with the leading international technology and DSP control systems, the product enhances it’s reliability to meet the requirement of environment adaptability, customized and industrialized design with optimized functions, flexible application and reliable performance.
Topdrive20 Series Micro Drives
Topdrive20 series is a micro type general vector inverter, specifically designed as a high performance mini VFD used in the small power market, using the leading international vector control algorithm with excellent product features.
Topdrive20 series is compatibile with wall and rail installation by utilizing a smaller, compact, efficient design. Topdrive20 series is widely used in textile machinery, food machinery, printing/packaging, fans and pumps, ceramic equipment, wood working equipment, conveying equipment, etc.
Altivar Process ATV600
Variable speed drive for fluid management from 1HP (0,75kW) to 250HP (160kW).
Variable Speed Drive with embedded Services dedicated to process Industry and Utilities for 3 phases synchronous, asynchrous and special motors from 1HP (0,75kW) to 250HP (160kW).
Altivar Process ATV900
Variable speed drive for demanding applications from 0.75kW to 800kW
Variable speed drives and drive systems dedicated to maximum productivity with excellent motor control and connectivity capabilities (0.75kW to 800kW)